Saturday, July 23, 2011

5 Month Brainiversary

Another month has passed. Time is still something that isn't sitting right with me but that's ok, everything will continue to improve with time :DIn the last month a few things have changed. I'm feeling a lot more confident in my ability to get on with things. I'm busting at the seams to get stuck back into life and have SO many things running through my head that I want to do! 
I have had a couple of set backs, first my medication hasn't changed much since last month, that is still something that can change in the not too distant future. Also we have discovered through a new set of scans that my old spinal fractures while healed, have now developed into bulging discs, arthritis and degeneration through my spine, hips and sacroiliac joints. Fear not! I have an amazing physiotherapist who is helping me get back to "normal with that as well and will be helping me to develop a plan of attack to slow down the degeneration and any further damage for as long as possible. So...... more hard work for me! I am prepared for this challenge and I feel confident that we'll do well in the end :D
Meanwhile I have some short day photographic trips planned with my dad and my uncle so that should be GREAT! I have been playing around with old photographs and playing with my camera pretty much daily since I got home. There is still a lot I don't remember but boy am I having a ball relearning my camera :D
Img_3184e Img_3326e Img_3336e Img_3123ep Img_3176e Img_3174e Img_3181e

1 comment:

Nisaba Merrieweather said...

It will be interesting to see how running a blog about all teh stuff you love to do alters your recovery. I wish you all the best - but you already knew that!

Post a Comment