Monday, April 23, 2012

100 prints delivered!

As per my previous post, we collected 100 prints from around the world for The Charles Wanstall Apex Lodge. Today My wonderful husband delivered them as I was not well enough to go in (I didn't want to risk passing this bug on to any of the patients)

Delivering the first 30



And finally message from Allan -

Thank you very much it is absolutely wonderful that we can put these wonderful pictures in our units.  I expect to use them in units 1,2,3, 4,4A,5,5A, 6,6A and 21 to 26.
Thank you very much, will you pass on our sincere thanks
Regards Allan

Allan Puckridge JP (Qual)
Lodge Supervisor Charles Wanstall Apex Lodge
Cancer Council Queensland


2 comments:

Corey said...

Hope it helps!

Julia Robertson said...

Absolutely does :) Thank you

Post a Comment