Thursday, May 3, 2012

Projects Update

For those of you tracking my current projects.....

The 100 prints for the Charlse Wanstall Apex Lodge went exceptionally well with the final 2 prints arriving today from +Olav Folland 



The 58 Prints for the Townsville and Rockhampton lodges project is under way with interest and offers coming in from around the place. Please keep them coming in :) Tell your fiends :) 

May 27th I am doing a 5km to raise funds for the Kim walters Think Pink Think choices program more info herehttp://www.mycause.com.au/mycause/raise_money/fundraise.php?id=50977

I have volunteered to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane with my cousin for her birthday in August!

And as of today I have signed up, with my fantastic husband +Kim Robertson , my amazing son +James Robertson , my brilliant brother+Brendan Walker and my beautiful sister in law +Larissa Walker for the Relay for Life on November 3rd 
http://qld.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=459922&langPref=en-CA

We live in an amazing world, full of incredible people and mind blowing opportunities. Make the most of life, you only get one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment