Thursday, June 21, 2012

The end of the 21 challenge

Today is the last day of the 21 Challenge and I have completed mine. I thought i would post the link to the donation page one last time and post all the photos I took for the challenge in this post. I hope you enjoy then as much as I have enjoyed the challenge!

They will remain on  FacebookGoogle+,DeviantArt and on RedBubble :) http://www.openfamilyfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=447845&langPref=en-CA

All funds raised go to assist homeless and at risk youth in Australia. the Challenge ends June 21, our longest and probably coldest night of the year.

 1. Pedalers' Paradise
 2. Green Living
 3. The Letter C
 4. Life Support
 5. Momentum
 6. Boldly Bearded
 7. The colour Red
 8. Less stress, More awesome
 9. What a Gem
 10. Communication
 11. Toy Story
 12. The rule of Trees
 13. Give me a sign
 14. Chillin
 15 Keeping Time
 16. Most Underrated
 17 Square
 18. Minimal
 19 My Earth, My Impact
 20. Surprise
21  The Awakening

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful work honey! Your eye is magnificant!

Julia Robertson said...

Thank you <3

Post a Comment