Monday, March 18, 2013

Late! 2 years 1 month

I have been completely useless keeping this updated this month.



I had a bit it a brain blip which caused about 4 weeks of vile headache. I am now on some new medication for neuropathic pain.Due to this fantastic phenomenon I have missed 2 weeks of classes and have had to drop Chemistry and Pure Mathematics as I was too far behind to catch up. I'll be extending my course to two years instead of one. I am still going the Biology and General Applied Science courses. Next Semester I'll pick up the General Maths, L&L and CAP. 2014 I'll do chemistry and pure maths.

I've been a bit distracted by starting to write my story. I'm not really sure where it will end up going or if I'll ever do anything with it but a number of people had suggested it so I thought I'd give it a shot now. Caught up with some old friends which was fantastic. I do miss their energy and the way they think .

Apart from a couple of photo walks I haven't really done much else. Short one this time I'm afraid.

Hold on to what ever you need to get you through


I'm not sure if I should/will continue this blog. Let me know in the comment below if you would like to see it continue

*crickets crickets crickets crickets*


3 comments:

Kim said...

I think you should continue it if for no other reason than to keep it as a diary. If you are unsure then extend the posts out to 3 monthly. I for one think it is a great way to look back over what you have been through.

Julia Robertson said...

thanks hunny

Unknown said...

This one is short but the next one will be longer....so goes recovery right? I think you should keep it up but accept that whatever it is, it is...it will be a true reflection of what is going on at the time...

Post a Comment