Things that are awesome (in no particular order)
- James has started his TAFE course and is on his way to where
he wants to be.
- James has finally gotten his learner driver’s license.
- Kim is back at Uni this year as well
- I have the most amazing family and friends in the Universe!
- I have started going to Uni and will be doing my Chem
linking course next week
- I am finding ways around my vision issues
- I have just had a clear MRI
- I have just had a clear EEG (No epilepsy)
- I have started a 365 photo project to keep myself going with
my photography. Each day I take a photo and upload it to my 365 albums on
Google plus, Facebook and Flickr
- I achieved part one (of three) of one of the goals I set myself
before my surgery
- The Paper cranes are coming along beautifully
- I have had a huge boost this last week to keep me on track with
knowing I am doing the right thing and following the right course.
- I spent a lovely sunrise and breakfast with Andrew and Kim
- I love my life